EMAS Masjid membership is for community members living in Washington State.
Article 5: Membership of the EMAS Constitution.
The guidelines are summarized below:
- EMAS membership is open to all Muslims 18 years of age or above who subscribe to the objectives of EMAS.
- The membership fee is a donation of $25 for families and $25 for individuals per month. The membership fees may waive for individuals or families facing hardship on a case-by-case basis.
- Note: Family membership is defined as husband, wife, and unmarried children living in the same household and who fulfill the membership requirements.
- EMAS general body membership is valid for 1 year and it must be renewed each year.
- All eligible members must be current residents of the state of Washington.